Re: KDE's Junior Jobs equivalent for Gnome

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 14:12:12 -0600, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
[snip]
> Now, Jo and others:  We do have a couple ways to help new contributors
> get started.  But that doesn't mean those ways are perfect.  Are those
> ways working?  Are they falling short?  Is there anything we can do to
> make things better?

Well, to be honest, I hadn't heard of the "easyfix" keyword before. So
maybe, it's not that easy to find, and we should do something about
communication to the outside world.

It might be worth posting on gnomedesktop.org that Gnome's equivalent
of KDE's Junior Jobs is the easy-fix keyword (if that doesn't piss off
the KDE people) :-) The Junior Jobs got a lot more attention, it
seems.

I did hear of the Gnome Love project though (by reading gnomedesktop.org):

http://www.gnomedesktop.org/article.php?thold=-1&mode=flat&order=0&sid=1707

Thanks for your replies!

Kind regards,

--