Re: KDE's Junior Jobs equivalent for Gnome
- From: Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>
- To: Jo Vermeulen <jo vermeulen gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME Bugsquad <gnome-bugsquad gnome org>
- Subject: Re: KDE's Junior Jobs equivalent for Gnome
- Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:20:42 +0100
On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 12:30 +0200, Jo Vermeulen wrote:
> The people of the KDE project  tag some bugs as "Junior Jobs",
> which means they are fairly easy to fix or implement. New contributors
> can then choose one of these jobs to get into hacking KDE. There have
> been a couple of articles (, ) on KDE Dot News  about this.
This is what the "easy-fix" keyword is for; maintainers are meant to add
this keyword to bugs that would be easy for a new contributor to fix.
Unfortunately this isn't used as much as we would like.
We also have the gnome-love project and mailing list to provide help to
people new to contributing.
] [Thread Prev