Re: Bugzilla Evolution Migration

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 11:03 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > > 2. That dump contains the entire database, not only Evolution bugs
> > > (Q. What about Ximian products related to Evolution, still part of
> > > Bugzilla, like GtkHtml, Bonobo, Gnome-spell, etc.?).
>
> Radek? Meeks?

	We should drop all the bonobo bugs on the floor I think; and/or if any
are remotely recent [ in the last couple of months ], re-assign them to
evolution; I'm not aware of any currently, but perhaps there are one or
two (filed).

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot