Re: Bugzilla Evolution Migration

For the bug-buddy migration we need some steps:
   1) Change the evolution.desktop file for pointing to the
gnome.bugzilla.org BTS and products/components.
   2) Update bugzilla.ximian.org/*config.xml files/scripts for
maintaining evolution and a compatibility script on
submit bugzilla ximian com for all evolution installations that have
the the X-GNOME-Bugzilla-Bugzilla=Ximian in the .desktop file.

Salu2