Re: keyword proposal for bugs blocked by a freeze

Grrrr....  My apologies for this being sent twice.  Outgoing mail was
messed up on the system and I finally got annoyed enough to track down
the problem--but unfortunately all the old email that I thought had been
nuked were actually saved somewhere and were sent out as soon as I
applied the fix.

Elijah