Re: keyword proposal for bugs blocked by a freeze

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 09:43 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:

> Le mardi 09 mars 2004, a 13:33, Elijah P Newren a ecrit :
> > Proposal for new keyword:
> >   Keyword name: BLOCKED_BY_FREEZE
> >   Keyword description: This keyword should be used for bugs for which
> >     action can be taken by the maintainer once feature/ui/string/code
> >     freeze is removed, but for which all further actions are blocked
> >     until that time.  Should be set by maintainers.
>
> Sounds useful.
> I think that this keyword should be considered only when a bug has a
> PATCH ready to be committed.

Yeah. I was thinking that somehow we could incorporate patch into the
name, for just that reason. PATCH_FROZEN or something? Dunno. We should
definitely get something like this in place soon, though- maybe if we
don't figure out something better by tomorrow, we go ahead and use
BLOCKED_BY_FREEZE?