Re: bugzilla product for Glom, please?

Okay, I figured enough of it out to get it added in a preliminary
fashion...

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 09:55, Elijah P Newren wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 09:09, Murray Cumming wrote:

> > I'd like the following components:
>
> I need a description for each component as well.

I added the components with the description equal to the component
name.  If you send me a list of the real descriptions, I'll update it.

> > The default owner should be murrayc murray com
>
> The owner has to be a registered bugzilla user, and apparently this
> address is not one.

After a search or two, I'm guessing this was a simple typo?  I added
them with murrayc murrayc com   If you really did want
murrayc murray com, register the address with bugzilla and then let me
know so I can change the owner.

> > If you need to add versions (though it's hard to predict future version
> > numbers), then you might add
>
> For those in the know, is our policy to not add future versions until
> they exist?  That was the impression I had, but I'm not really sure...

I added the existing versions -- 0.8.0 and CVS HEAD.  If someone else
points out that future versions are okay, I'll add the others you
requested.

Cheers,
Elijah