couple queries to triage and note on 2.6.0 showstoppers

http://tinyurl.com/2ntag <- untriaged GNOME 2.4 bugs filed in the past
six months
http://tinyurl.com/22x57 <- untriaged GNOME 2.5 bugs filed in the past
six months

Mostly emailing these here for my own records, but it would be good to
tackle these and make sure there aren't lurking showstoppers. If you do
go through these, look for things you'd be embarassed to ship with-
that's the bottom line for using the TARGET2.6.0 showstopper. 'If I was
showing the software to my mom, and she saw this bug, would I be
embarrased?' If the answer is yes, it is probably a candidate for being
a showstopper and marked TARGET 2.6.0.

Just thinking out loud-