Re: Bugzilla page titles

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 11:50, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Hi, bugmeisters,
>
> Would it be horribly difficult to make Bugzilla set page titles to the
> bug's summary line?  Right now it uses "Bug NNNNN: GNOME Bugzilla",
> which is not very useful when you want to bookmark things.

I wouldn't mind a change to "Bug NNNNN: <Summary>", however I would not
want the NNNNNN part to be removed (and I don't know whether the NNNNNN
would be bad UI without the word "Bug" in front of it).  I use the
number a lot when triaging since I tend to have several bugs and
possibly multiple searches going simultaneously (bugzilla is really slow
at loading things, so I compensate by trying to work on several bugs at
once which--this allows one bug to load while I read another).

Also, this is probably another thing to chalk up for the "not until we
upgrade bugzilla itself" list of things to do.

Elijah