Re: "Patches without the PATCH keyword" Bugzilla query

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 13:13 -0400, Alexander Winston wrote:
> Thanks to the wonderful addition of "Advanced Querying Using Boolean
> Charts," I have completely rewritten my "Patches without the PATCH
> keyword" query. It looks for bugs that have patches but lack the
> all-important PATCH keyword attached to them.

The important metadata now is not the PATCH keyword, but the ispatch
thingy and the attachment statuses. PATCH will disappear one day when we
migrate the last remaining patches onto attachment statuses, and when we
fix that bug in bugzilla about making querying for them easier.
--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>