Re: Bugzilla problems

Luis Villa <louie ximian com> writes:

> On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 17:29 +0200, Juergen Kreileder wrote:
>> I have the same problem as reported in #139195 [Getting blank page
>> when trying to CC myself or reply to a bug].
>>
>> I've tried adding comments to various bugs but I always get just a
>> blank page and the bug doesn't show the comment.  Adding myself to
>> the CC list doesn't work either.  (Tried with Galeon, Firebird, and
>> Konqueror from Debian unstable.)
>
> So, neither works, independently?

Exactly.  I've just tried to remove me from the cc list of #81704 --
didn't work either.

> Also, can you give specific bug
> #s?  Might be some weird permission issue.

I get the impression it happens with all bugs for me, here are a few
I've tried:

#139195
#133444
#133584
#138353
#134043
#81704

        Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/java2-status/