Bugzilla problems

Hi,

I have the same problem as reported in #139195 [Getting blank page
when trying to CC myself or reply to a bug].

I've tried adding comments to various bugs but I always get just a
blank page and the bug doesn't show the comment.  Adding myself to the
CC list doesn't work either.  (Tried with Galeon, Firebird, and
Konqueror from Debian unstable.)

Sorry for posting this here but that bug prevents me from adding this
'me too' to #139195.

        Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/java2-status/