Re: gnome-2x-reports not working

I'll work on fixing this.  The reason the reports aren't being generated
is because bugzilla.gnome.org has the wrong IP address in /etc/hosts.
It is currently 67.72.78.215 and it should be 67.72.78.217.  This
happened a few months ago and jrb fixed it for me, I have no idea why it
happened again.

Alex