id++

Hello,

Increment on Identity seems me a good subject for these two requests.

* Change the E-mail of Geert Stappers
from Geert Stappers xs4all nl into stappers stappers nl

* Give stappers stappers nl privelegded permissions in Bugzilla.

When I would simply drop Geert Stappers xs4all nl in Bugzilla
and start using stappers stappers nl, it would be difficult to tell that
I'm involved in the Conglomerate project and too often encountered:

 "Only the owner or submitter of the bug, or a sufficiently empowered user,
  may make that change to the foobar field."

and want to become /sufficiently empowered user/

If you are in doubt about my identity and those of stappers stappers
and Geert Stappers xs4all nl, then take a closer look at my PGP key.
The first one who signed 0x0C1AFFBB (stappers stappers nl),
was 0x5522798F (Geert Stappers xs4all nl).

Geert Stappers