booog day 2.4.0

In honor of GNOME 2.4.0 and the long days the hackers and others
(including many bug folks) put in for the release... we should put in
another long day :)

I'd suggest that the focus might be on brand-spanking new bugs
(especially crashers) and the very oldest bugs in Desktop modules-
things more than a year old.

If you haven't heard of Bug Day before, but are curious, lots of
questions and answers are on our web page at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/triage/faq.html#II

The most important thing is that bug day is a great way for virtually
everyone with 1/2 hour on their hands to contribute to GNOME, even in a
small way.

I [Luis] will be in #bugs on irc.gnome.org between 9AM and 9PM EST
tomorrow, and I welcome folks to drop by, either as lurkers or
volunteers.

See you then, I hope-