Bug Day Today!

I sent the below email last night before I went to bed; but as far as I
can tell, my ISP at home is playing it's little game of "Let's hold the
email for a couple days before sending it and see if anyone notices."
So I'm resending this now.  My apologies for the fact that you'll
probably get this twice.