Re: Wildcard account for *@bugs.debian.org?

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 02:22, Andrew Lau wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I was wondering whether you could wildcard * bugs debian org (eg
> 123456 bugs debian org) in the accounts list so that bugs forwarded from
> the Debian Bug Tracking System (BTS) can have changes made to their
> corresponding entry on GNOME Bugzilla CC:'ed back? At the moment, a
> Debian user tracking his/her bug has to look up two webpages -
> http://bugs.debian.org/$BUGNUM and http://bugzilla.gnome.org/.

There is potentially a large nuisance hole here, unless we can set it up
so that the bugs.debian.org addresses without real accounts can only
receive mail and not edit anything.

This may sound overly paranoid but the pathetic scum that are mass email
marketers seem to have no bottom to their cess pool these days.

Malcolm