bug 113059 needs to be forked as a bug-buddy bug report...

Hi,

bug 113059 was filed as a problem with nautilus, but apparently reveals
a problem with bug-buddy too.  The initial report was set with nautilus
version 2.0.6, but the reporter is using version 2.2.1 (I had him verify
it too).  So what's the best way to report bug-buddy detecting the wrong
version of nautilus--is there a way to fork that bug, do ask that
reporter to file another report, do I just hide and pretend the problem
will go away?  :)

Thanks,
Elijah