A new umbrella bug

As people are running through various bugs and categorising them, can
you keep an eye out for any bugs relating to proxy interactions. I am
interested in bugs that are for applications using gnome-vfs for their
network interaction and, in particular, those that get the proxy
settings from the global gconf setting.

To track these problems -- since I suspect most of them are related to
the same two or three issues -- I have created a tracking bug (#113219),
rather than playing the status whiteboard game.

I have already done a search for all bugs containing 'proxy' in their
description (urgh ... what an ugly list), but if anybody stumbles across
any new ones, feel free to add them to the dependency list.

Thanks,
Malcolm

--
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.