Re: APPLICATION PANEL PROBLEM

It is difficult to tell what is happening based on the information you
sent. The version of GNOME that shipped with RH 7.2 is extremely old.
Many, many bug fixes and improvements have been made since then, and I
would recommend upgrading.

Information on our latest releases is here:

http://www.gnome.org

Cheers,
John

--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sliced bread wasn't an innovation. Sliced pizza was. I mean, can you
 imagine eating a family sized unsliced pizza?"
 - Jeff Waugh