Setting TARGET2.2.2

GNOME 2.2.1 is nearly out the door [1]. Can experienced bugsquadders
mark any new bugs that really need to be fixed by GNOME 2.2.2 with the
TARGET2.2.2 keyword please. People who aren't sure should bring issues
up on this list.

I've marked what I considered the important bugs from TARET2.2.0 to
TARGET2.2.2.

[1] I suck. I never sent any e-mails to desktop-devel. Also we only had
5 bugs marked TARGET2.2.1.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"If we eventually have the ubercool component system - based on Bonobo, or
something else - then great, we can then proxy it over IIOP, D-BUS, SOAP,
and morse code." -- hp