Non valid XML at bugzilla products.xml

	Hi to all. Current b.g.o products.xml contains invalid xml so it
is unparsable by bug buddy (and every libxml application).

	The current offending line now is 1283:
    <component initialowner="18541" description="Here you place your bugs about Sanskrit [sa] translations." initialqacontact="0" v"Sanskrit [sa]" />

	where "v" should be "value="

	I don't know why it is incorrectly generated by create-products.xml
script, but we need a solution.

	We can for example try to validate the generated xml file:
		xmllint --noout bugzilla-products.xml

	And if it fails ( $? =1 in bash), try to recover it:
		xmllint --recover bugzilla-products.xml > temp3.xml; mv -f temp3.xml bugzilla-products.xml

	What do you think about this "it-should-work-but-if-not-recover-it!"
fix?

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas