Re: Need a bugzilla module

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 19:48, Mark Finlay wrote:
> Not sure if this is the right list, but I need a bugzilla module
> created for a project that I'm helping to move to gnome.org
>
> The project is giFToxic (giftoxic.sf.net) and so the bugzilla module
> should be called "giftoxic". And it's a simple enough app so
> we only need a "general" component for the moment.

You need to mail bugmaster gnome org if you haven't got a private reply
on this one.

> Oh yeah, and how do the *-maint bugzilla gnome org aliases work?

Ask bugmaster to set them up for you. It just sends e-mails to multiple
people instead of just one owner.

> Can multiple addresses be added to the aliase?

Yes, that's the point.

> can it work
> like a mailing list?

It can send mails to multiple addresses. It can't handle
subscribe/unsubscribe/archives etc.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"A freudian slip is when you say one thing but you mean your mother." -- unknown