orbitcpp maintainer

Hi,

The maintainership of orbitcpp has changed hands. I am now maintaining it (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/orbitcpp-list/2003-June/msg00017.html). Unfortunately bugzilla still has cactus cactus rulez org (ÉRDI Gergõ) as the default person to assign bugs to. So I am not getting notified when new bugs are submitted (I have now adjusted my email settings to watch cactus cactus rulez org) and can't close the bugs. It is possible to give my account access so that I can set the default assignment for orbitcpp and close existing bugs?

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au