Re: New release soon

Hi Murray,

I have prepared a new release and tagged it in CVS as ORBITCPP_1_3_6. I have sent an email to accounts asking for shell access. Once I have that I can upload it.

I can take over maintainership of orbitcpp for a little while. It is a bit hard to predict how much time I will have for this in the future, but that is always the way isn't it?

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

Bowie, I have even-worse-than-normal connection problems at the moment.
Could you do this release for us? You just need to scp it to
widget.gnome.org/home/youruser and run
install-module theorbitcpptarball.tar.gz

It doesn't look like I will have enough time for my various OSS projects for
the next 6 months. I have always tried to be generous with maintainerships
and in this case it really looks like you could be the perfect maintainer
for orbitcpp. Would you like to take it on? Maintainership involves:
- Making releases now and then.
- Paying attention to the list of bugs - you already do this far more than
me.
- Worrying.
- Revelling in glory.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au