Re: status update- both for me and for GNOME

This week and next week, I'll certainly be quite busy. And I'll be
without internet access the last week of January. So this means that
I'll have little time to do some bugzilla work for gnome-panel and
gnome-desktop before the release of 2.2.0.

I should be able to keep an eye on bugs that should get fixed before the
release, but I won't be able to list issues for the release note.

Oh, and Luis: you don't suck :-)

Vincent