Re: making maint aliases work better.

So, this basically sounds like a good idea. Two caveats (the first of
which is the reason why I sort of filed this and never responded, sorry,
jamesh):

*This makes it very hard to figure out who is actually maintaining
anything in bugzilla. I'd like to have a page building such a list
before we switch, and I don't have time to write it ATM.

*whoever writes that page should also look at auto-adding the
'following' stuff. Currently, to make this work, we'd either have to ask
the maintainers to do it themselves (which is unreliable at best :) or
peek into someone's password file and log in as them, once for each
address in the file. So, I'd much prefer if someone scripted this up
quickly (shouldn't be too big a deal to do, really) and then I or one of
the other people with SQL access could run the script.

Thanks again for thinking this through, James-
Luis