[Fwd: galeon bugzilla permission] (upgrade request)

Hi

Could we have the permissions for Mark (mh tildemh com) upgraded to
include "Can edit all aspects of any bug" ?

Thanks in advance.
Yanko
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,
  As Debian galeon maintainer, I do quite a bit of work looking through
galeon bugzilla. There are often cases when I could be of more use if I
had more permissions for this. for example, I could close 70504 as a
duplicate of 87358.
  Please consider giving me higher bugzilla permissions
(bugzilla.gnome.org user mh tildemh com).

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :

--- End Message ---