Re: User-Interface change for bugzilla...

I don't think it makes sense to waste time modifying major parts of
bugzilla to make the input fields easier to use.  It would require a lot
of work and time spent doing that could be better spend doing things
like working on our bugzilla 2.16 setup.  Adding something like a note
on the bottom of the page saying if you want to post a comment, make
sure not to change any of the other fields.

Alex