User-Interface change for bugzilla...

This was brought to my attention by bug 111281.  A quick browse to any
bug and going to the bottom of the form, one notes that just above the
"Save Changes" button, the section that contains the button is labelled
"Private Changes (Reporter, assigned, or privileged members only)"

I've received multiply questions about being able to add comments to
bugs, and it seems like a small change is in order to make it clear that
everyone can add an Additional Comment to a bug, but that they can make
no other changes unless they have some special status.

In particular, apparently someone told the reporter of 111281 that he
should be able to add a comment about which distribution he was using
when he was able to duplicate a bug.  He tried to add a comment AND add
his distro to the "OS Details" field, and then got denied and assumed he
wasn't allowed to make _any_ modifications (i.e. extra comments) to
other people's bugs at all.

Does this sound reasonable?  Should I reopen bug 111281 and modify the
summary slightly to refelct this?  Other thoughts?

Elijah

Elijah Newren
Internet: http://www.math.utah.edu/~newren   newren math utah edu
Tired of pop-up webpages when surfing the internet?  Look at
   http://www.math.utah.edu/~newren/noPopUps.html
for how to get rid of them without spending a penny.