Re: help!

John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net> writes:
> OK, we've been able to make a reasonable first pass and weed it down to:
>
> 127 open bugs
>  87 open bugs != enhancement requests
>  79 open bugs != enhancement and != "future" milestone
>  44 NEEDINFO

Thanks! This is very helpful.

> There are probably a few more in there we can weed out, but I think
> we've picked most of the low-hanging fruit.
>
> The question now is whether you want/need additional help to get things
> categorized (priority, severity and target milestone). Where it's
> obvious, I've already been marking up those categories a bit, but it
> really depends on how you use them.

I can do the target milestones, and get things lined up for 2.2. I use
priority/severity in the standard way, so don't mind if people mark
those up, but don't worry about it too much.

> With the NEEDINFO's, I can just leave 'em, or go through and close 'em
> if the reporter doesn't respond after, like, a month or so.

Either way. It's fine to just leave them, I don't usually have
NEEDINFO in queries (but it's probably a nice cleanup to close them
too).

Havoc