Idea for categories in Bugzilla

I have an idea about bugzilla categories, which I feel would be useful.

Especially with a project that is as fast moving as gnome there are a
lot of occasions where bugs do not show up up on a normal search for one
of two reasons

1. There is a workaround/proper way to solve the problem
2. Bug has just been fixed

So as I see bugzilla as performing 2 functions (others may disagree), to
solve bugs and also as a knowledge base for fixes/problems, I have a
suggestion

Haow about a resolved category like GOTITWORKING where these bugs could
go in, together with a status filed of INFO and add that to the default
query