Bugs are scary too, or, bug day

[Apologies if this gets recieved twice; I think sendmail ate it the
first time.]

There will be an abbreviated Halloween bug day tomorrow in irc.gnome.org
#bugs, from 8AM EST to approximately 4 or 5PM EST. [1300->2100UTC]. In
honor of halloween, we'll probably be focusing on the scariest component
of all- Nautilus. :) Despite the nautilus focus, we're always open to
new faces and have plenty of non-Nautilus work to go around.

For those of you a little scared of bug days, or curious what we do,
it's not that hard :) David Kennedy, who hadn't done any bug work before
two weeks ago, has already closed nearly 200 bugs- making a measurable
dent in the loads of the maintainers. And some other new volunteers are
making similar dents, if at a slightly slower pace :) All it takes is a
bit of common sense and a bit of patience- read a few bugs and evaluate
their usefulness, and act appropriately. We're pretty happy to hold
hands, so don't be afraid to come by and ask.

Anyway... hope to see some new faces and old ones as well-
Luis Villa
Bug Master and Pumpkin Carver