Re: imlib unmaintained?

Le 24 Oct 2002 19:10:33 -0400, David Kennedy a ecrit :

> It looks like imlib1 has been replaced with gdk-pixbuf - the last
> development on imlib was about a year ago - should I close its bugs
> (there are only 11) with a "sorry, not maintained, use gdk-pixbuf"
> message?

There was a previous discussion on what to do with unmaintained
projects. John pointed out that simply closing bugs of these projects
would prevent people from using them if someone decides to continue the
project.

I liked Luis' idea: marking these bugs as UNMAINTAINED (new state).

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.