request for new bugzilla categories

Hi:

[marc: if you have an issue with being the responsible bugtraq person
for gnome-speech please reply, and I can do it.]

I would like to ask for two new bugzilla categories (see below).  We are
starting to get bugs that need a place for filing...

"gnome-mag"
GNOME magnification services and the "magnifier" utility
default responsible scapegoat= bill haneman sun com
categories:
	API : bugs relating to API issues, API RFEs, etc.
	magnifier-utility : bugs relating to the 'magnifier' binary's 	behavior
	performance: bugs relating to magnifier performance

"gnome-speech"
GNOME desktop speech service API and drivers
default responsible scapegoat= marc mulcahy sun com
categories:
general : general issues such as activation, etc.
API : bugs relating to API issues, API RFEs, etc.
markup: bugs relating to the XML markup and implementation
drivers: bugs relating to drivers and integration with backend speech
services, RFEs for new drivers, etc.

thanks in advance,

Bill