Re: Guidelines 2nd draft

One comment I noticed from a quick read...

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 11:53:00PM +0200, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:
> Here a new and improved draft of our guidelines, based on your feedback:
>
> http://www.linux-aktivaattori.org/twiki/bin/view/Organization/GnomeBugsquadGuideLines

In the section about Gentoo and LFS, you say

	"Hopefully the reporter is killed enough to help pinpoint if the
	crash is really due to Gnome. Otherwise it is probably best to
	INVALID the bug."

I think you meant to suggest the report was "kind", rather than
"killed".

I don't like the phrasing of that whole section, since it should really
be describing the larger problem of trying to work out if the problem is
NOTGNOME or something else. But I didn't write the guidelines.

Malcolm

--
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.