Re: bugsquad guidelines

Hmmm. I would say that sometimes you get bugs where the steps to
reproduce are so twisted that no-one can work out what they are - the
dreaded word "spontaneous" springs to mind :-) However, the stack trace
means that sometimes people can work out what's crashing just from the
crashing function. And if it doesn't get confirmed, no-one will ever see
it.

Of course in bugzilla at the moment, it's a moot point since
confirmed/unconfirmed is a bit of a mess :-)