Re: bugsquad guidelines

On 2002.11.10 17:50 Andrew Sobala wrote:
My comments (there are other bits other people will probably coment
on):
-- gentoo and LFS: are you _sure_ we can just recklessly close
crashers
on these systems? I didn't know that...

Yeah, please don't do this. Usually people using these systems have a bit of knowledge, and a program should handle a (probably crappy) setup sanely at least. I have reported a good number of crashes because of wrong assumptions about my system.

Just my $.02

Samuel Stringham