Re: bugzilla bug window titles

On Sun, 2002-11-03 at 11:38, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> Hey louie,
>
> sorry i keep spamming you with email today :)

I'm /on/ every single list you've spammed me at; there is no need to
personally cc: me and double my mail load. I think I got about 10-15
nautilus congratulations emails this morning. It truly was wonderful and
encouraging but not that much.

> would it be possible to change the titles bugzilla sets for bugs to
> something similar to "bug 92766 - bugzilla". It would make using the
> window list with multiple galeon window open a lot easier, as well as
> make galeon tabs more useful. I think as bugzilla users, typically we
> are most interested in the bug number, and probably know we are using
> bugzilla. :)

It'd be pretty easy; if anyone wants to get started on bugzilla hacking
it'd probably be a one line patch. [Both bugzilla and bugzilla-new,
please. :)