Re: bugzilla bug window titles

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 11:38:16AM -0500 or thereabouts, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> would it be possible to change the titles bugzilla sets for bugs to
> something similar to "bug 92766 - bugzilla". It would make using the

Oooh, yes.

Even better: Bug 92766 - GNOME Bugzilla

(g.b.o might be shorter?)

I am often querying two bugzillas at once; and three is not totally
unusual. Then you end up with tabs thus:

Bugzill..|Bugzill...|Bugzill...|Bugzill...|Bugzill...|Bugzill...

Okay, so the answer might in fact be "use fewer tabs", but that's
too easy. :)

> window list with multiple galeon window open a lot easier, as well as
> make galeon tabs more useful. I think as bugzilla users, typically we
> are most interested in the bug number, and probably know we are using
> bugzilla. :)

I have a terrible habit of querying and then opening all the relevant
bug numbers in tabs, and realising I now have ... well. "Lots" of
tabs :)

Did you know you can get at least 30 tabs into a Mozilla? Gets a bit
difficult to _see_ some of them, but you can get them there :)

Telsa