Re: panel crashes on login

hi,

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 05:31, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> I've done several stock Red Hat 7.2 installs, and not had any trouble
> with the panel crashing on login.  Mind you, I didn't really follow the
> rest of this thread.  :-/

The thing which interests me, when the RH installer creates a user
account, does it give it default panel config files?

Or does it give it nothing, and lets the panel create all the default
config files?

If the latter, then it really is our problem.

If the former, then it could be their problem (dodgy config files) or
our problem.

thanks,
wayne