Re: Problem with "usability" keyword when adding comments to Bugzilla

Argh. Unfortunately, due to a fun combination of bugzilla bugginess,
mySQL lameness, and my own error, this bug is a PITA to fix. It'll be
gone for good, though, in a few weeks when we upgrade to 2.16. In the
meantime, Daniel, what bug # is this so I can fix it for this particular
bug?
Luis