Problem with "usability" keyword when adding comments to Bugzilla

Hello,
I'm not sure who to ask this about so I choosed this list.
When I try to add a comment to a bug with the "usability" keyword, I get
the following error:
"Only the owner or submitter of the bug, or a sufficiently empowered
user, may make that change to the keywords field.
Old value: GNOME2, triaged, Usability
New value: GNOME2, triaged, usability"

But I didn't change it. When I try the "Usability" keyword, it complains
about that it doesn't exist (only "usability" exists). :) So I have no
chance.

I searched the list and found that this was talked about shortly but I
couldn't find a fix for it.

Please CC or email me directly, because I'm not a member of this list.
Thanks!

- Daniel