bugzilla.redhat.com bugs

Hi,

I created a keyword MoveUpstream on https://bugzilla.redhat.com
for bugs I plan to move to bugzilla.gnome.org

How would you guys prefer this to be done - you can query for
MoveUpstream assigned to hp redhat com to get most of the gnome bugs
to be moved. I am not likely to have time to search for dups before
moving them. I can just file them all one day, and leave module
maintainers to mark dups, or I can ignore them all, or other people
could pull them from Red Hat bugzilla. I can go any way, just thought
I'd give people a chance to voice an opinion.

Thanks,
Havoc