bugday tomorrow

Tomorrow (Thursday) is bug day in irc.gnome.org #bugs again. I'd like to
give it a snappy name, but since last week's bug day had the best bug
day name ever, I think I'll just politely call it 'bug day' and move on.

Bug day is a great way for new people to get involved in gnome, at any
skill level. If you don't know anything about coding, bug day is a way
to help out the programmers who are doing lots of great GNOME work for
you. If you do know something about programming, bug day is a great way
to take your first steps into GNOME and figure out how to expand your
involvement going forward.

There are more details (including times) here:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/bugday-FAQ.cgi

Hope to see you all there-

Luis (on behalf of the bugsquad)