Re: gnome-terminal-qa-maint

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 12:55, Luis Villa wrote:
> Peer pressure. My fault. :) Anyway, thanks a bunch for everything you've
> done, heath, not just for g-t but for evo and the rest of gnome as well.
> Hope you're not abandoning us completely :)

My previous message was not a "farewell, cruel GNOME" post. :)  I'll be
around, and I'll continue to work on Metacity and whatever else strikes
my fancy.

I think what's important here is that it's better if someone who is
interested in doing g-t triage takes over, because the half-assed job
I'm doing is not furthering the best interests of the project.

Heath