gnome-terminal-qa-maint

I have been receiving the gnome-terminal-qa-maint mail for the last few
weeks now.  Recently, I've had to admit to myself that I'm not devoting
the time and energy to gnome-terminal triage that a module that
important rightly deserves, and so I intend to step down.[1]

For those of you who might be interested in taking up the slack, I can
tell you that the workload is actually surprisingly light.  The majority
of bug reports against gnome-terminal are just duplicates.  Many of the
remaining bugs just need to be moved to vte or zvt.  Finally, the
maintainer (Havoc) is generally helpful and quick to respond to queries.

Finally, let me assure everyone that I don't simply intend to abandon
gnome-terminal.  I'm perfectly willing to help whoever takes over for
the next couple of weeks, so I'll stay signed up for the mail alias for
a while.

So that's it.  I apologize for the inconvenience I'm causing, and my
eternal thanks go to whoever relieves me.

Thanks,

Heath

1. I should have taken my reluctance to take the module on in the first
place as a bad sign, but there was peer pressure.  Or lack of caffeine.
Or something. ;)