Re: XFree bugzilla

> From: Andrew Sobala <andrew sobala net>
>
> On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 16:18, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Maybe we could donate part of our Thursday bug days to XFree ;-)
>
> Maybe we could; the question we need to ask is whether we have enough
> human resources to help XFree and yet keep GNOME bugzilla in a
> reasonable shape at the same time. Surprisingly, I think that we might
> :-)

Well, I guess I missed the rest of the thread and I don't see it on
the gnome-bugsquad archives, but in any case I would like to help out
the XFree team.  I'd still spend more time on Gnome stuff since I'm
more interested in that, but I think we have enough people to help
XFree out some.

Also, I didn't want to spam people, so I'm not sending this email to
the others listed in Andrew's email.  Let me know if I should.

Elijah

Elijah Newren
Internet: http://www.math.utah.edu/~newren   newren math utah edu
Tired of pop-up webpages when surfing the internet?  Look at
   http://www.math.utah.edu/~newren/noPopUps.html
for how to get rid of them without spending a penny.