triage access

Hi,
	I was adding some bugs today and decided I'd mark some dups, but I
guess I don't have access to do that. Is it possible to get that access?

I was looking specifically at duping 91176 and 91151 and another one that I
can't find right now.

Question though: to do that, which bugs gets reported as a dupe? The newer
ones? What if I mark a bug as a dup of a another bug, then find that there
is already an older dup in there?
Silly questions I know, but I don't want to break anything ;-)

Nathan Embery

CrownCastle IT
724-416-2207
270-543-0106