old-bugs-needing-love has unhealthy bias towards gnome-vfs

old-bugs-needing-love.cgi comes up with lots of gnome-vfs bugs. I don't
know why it does this, but this is probably fairly useless for a lot of
the bugsquad. I'm not capable of loving gnome-vfs much, I'm afraid, and
you need to give a ?num=8 to get away from all the gnome-vfs bugs.

What I'm trying to say is we probably need a better way of finding old
bugs (possibly by ignoring libraries?).
--
Andrew

If I have trouble installing Linux, something is wrong. Very wrong.
        -- Linus Torvalds